Re: Steering Rack Boot questions

At this point just keep an eye on them from time to time when you are
underneath; there's not much else you can do.  They are a big 4.25 from
Adirondack.

The point is, you don't really know how extensive the damage to the seals is
yet, so you reboot and keep on driving.  When it goes bad, if it goes bad,
then deal with it.  Buying a reconditioned rack is like nothing compared
with the PITA work of R&Ring the rack, especially P/S.

-PK