Re: MK1 Airdam on Carparts.com

I have to agree with Mike. The Xenon dams for both Rabbits and
Sciroccos just don't have a certain je-ne-sais-quoi (sic) that
the Zender, BBS, and factory spoilers had. Hopefully it looks
better in person, but IMHO it doesn't match the nice Giugaro
lines as well as the others. Beggars can't be choosers I guess
when it comes to new Mk1 parts, though. Well, that's enough BS for now...
---
Kareem
'81 S
'88 16v