Re: regrinds/ euro intake cam??

I had my intake cam reground by a place called Delta Camshafts
in Tacoma, WA.  Not local for me...I had to take out the cam
and mail it to them.  Even with their fast turn around time, it
still was a good couple weeks by the time I got it back.
Time wasn't an issue in my case since the car was parked for the
winter anyhow...

I just had my car on the dyno, so you can see what it has done
for me...

<http://www.geocities.com/harderb/ben-dyno1.jpg>

Basically, the intake cam (with an upgraded exhaust) will give about
10 hp on the top end with little change in torque...

HTH

Ben

=====