regrinds/ euro intake cam??

Hi everyone,

I have to do a valve cover gasket on my 16v.  I
remembered that there was someone on the list that
said they had good luck with the eurocam regrinds from
a place that was local to them.  If I remember
correctly they were cheap too like $80 or something...
 OR does someone have one they would like to sell?
Just looking to upgrade (as always).  I figure this
car is already dragging me in the hole why not go all
out.  thanks for any info

Tony