Re: H4 Head light conversion

Some of the stuff in JC Whitney is brand-name, and
worth it because it's often the cheapest you'll find.
But $12 H4's??  You get what you pay for...it won't
find it's way onto my car.

H4's won't get you any HID look, except maybe from the
driver's seat, which is all that matters IMO.  I ain't
out to look cool.  BTW I *love* my Hella H4's on the
Cab (do it do it do it), have got the 100W bulbs but
not installed yet...prob. won't because I'll likely
sell that car in the spring.

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco)
'93 Cab (soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on about seven or so past watercooleds...