Re: Roc in the bay

LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:

> Fellow Listers
> I wish I could attend Roc in the bay and meet all you nice people, but
> unfortunately I have to work that day, in fact I am stuck working all
> weekend. When is the next one in the Sacramento area or bay area if I get a
> weeks notice? Somebody please take lots of pics and post them so I can get a
> look at all the pretty Scirocco's and the fun I missed.
> Masun Dixon
> 78 Scirocco

A follow up to Kevin's email-

I won because, I bribed people. But really, it was because sometimes
good things happen. It wouldn't have been that way unless every manjack
made the effort to come out.

If you gotta work then o' well, but for all the other guys, and you next
time, don't trip about weather your car is up to snuff or something.

Bring it, Last ND show my clutch went out the day before, I still came.

I drove.

TBerk
btw- Roc'n the Bay or Rocs in the Fog but not IN the Bay. :)