Re: Roc in the bay

LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:

> I wish I could attend Roc in the bay and meet all you nice people, but
> unfortunately I have to work that day, in fact I am stuck working all
> weekend. When is the next one in the Sacramento area or bay area if I get a
> weeks notice? Somebody please take lots of pics and post them so I can get a
> look at all the pretty Scirocco's and the fun I missed.

Masun,

First off, "Roc in the bay" will HOPEFULLY not become the name of this
gathering, we hope to keep all of 'em out of the water!  :0

Secondly, we've been doing about 2 of these a year the past couple of
years, in fact the last one was "Capitol Caper 2000" in good ole Sacramento.
No telling when/where the next one will be.  COUNT ON being at the ND show
next May, we ROC'D the joint last year with 34 Sciroccos and took the
"people's choice" (TBerk) award as well as "most represented club" award,
which now decorates the Potterpeople's office wall.

Keep your eye on the list for news of upcoming events.  Sorry you can't
make this one, there'll be plenty o' pics, to be sure.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0