tranny replacement

Well, I removed the dead tranny from my rocco...finally. I get the new
(used) one on Saturday. Check this out...
I found that the trans was being held in place only by ONE bolt on the
bottom and by the engine/trans mounts! The driver's side mount bolts to the
tranny with 2 bolts, but mine only had one! Missing a couple of clutch cover
plate bolts too.  Looks like the AC hoses were not in their proper place. A
shifter linkage rod is kind of bent, so I get to straighten it. Other than
all of this (and the incredible greasy, oily crud all over) it's not too
bad. I'm going to clean the hell out of it tomorrow.
Anything else anyone can think of that I should look out for or check?

adam l
86 8v