RE: WTB: "K" bar! (lower front tie bar)

> I have another situation.. I got the front swaybar from a 16v as well to
> replace the one on my 84, and as far as I can tell, they are identical.

According to the information I have online ('86 8V brochure, '88 16V
brochure), the front swaybars on the 8V and 16V are both 16.5mm.    The rear
swaybars are different: 20.5mm on the 8V, and 24mm on the 16V.

HTH!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com