Re: Roc's in the Fog 2000

Michael Laughlin wrote:

> Just wondering what time you guys were meeting at ND on saturday.

Not decided yet, but hell, it's getting awfully close, we'd better shit or
get off the pot!

I'm gonna tentatively say 10am... won't be any earlier, possibly a hair
later (10:30-11?).  But 10 is the best bet at the moment.

I'll try to finalize that and the time we'll meet Joe Doty by tomorrow
afternoon.. Joe, I'm still thinking about 9:30 at Lost Hills.. perhaps
you should figure on being there by 8:30-9 in case we're making good
time, which we will be doing our best to do.  I believe there is a Jack
in the Crack <tm> there just off I-5, we could meet in the parking lot
there??  Make a note of my cell number - 714-473-7449 - all of you
rocs in the foggers please make a note of it...

:D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0