compression test done

Ok, well i did a compression check, on avg. all cylinders were running at
155 or so.  chris mentioned that the sound might be coming from the flex
pipe.. so i unbolted the flex pipe, but the noise is still there. really
odd. we think it might be the cam. like making the valves opening too long
or something or both valves opening at the same time.. i might go get a
260/268 cam, well might as well since everything is taken apart. i was
thinking about putting my 1.6 cam in there to see if the noise was gone..
but i was like.. acck. if it is the cam.. then i gotta take it out again and
put the better cam in. *sigh*

btw: chris. those seats are pretty cool, besides me needing to swap the seat
belts over. too bad the back seats didn't fit.

Wing Gee
http://www.turborocco.com (just about there)
80' Turbo Scirocco