Re: Long MKII Scirocco Grill

Hello ,

André is right,
that car probably has the additional VW grille pieces.
I got those recently for another list member,
they're cheap ( about $25 a pair ) and still available at the VW dealer.

Greets
Dirk

> I just saw a random image on scirocco.org of a bad ass silver MKII Roc.
The
> grill was badgeless and covered the driving lamps of the euro lights.
Where
> can I get this grill????

If its this pic

 http://www.scirocco.org/rand/groc.jpg

its too hard to tell ifs its one long grill, or the 16v grille with the
following trim pieces

 533 853 655 left
 533 853 656 right

which go where the normal highbeams go.  Even so, I have seen the Mk2
with these trim pieces on and it looks nice.  I took a picture of the
ETKA screen showing the grill and trim piece if anyone wants to see it.

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79