Re: Was: 1.8T conversion Now: MkI options.

See... now your way over my head.    lol

One of the most important features to me is maintaining streetability, and
comfort of ride.
I have heard numerous reports about the dependability of the potential power
increase via the 1.8T.  As well as the fact that the damn thing will be hot and
idol well.  So handling, power, and comfort,  in that order .