Re: Hard brake pedal

Marie Laugesen wrote:

> Hey kids.
>
> I've noticed lately on my drive home in my 'roc that my brake pedal is
> getting really hard.  It's almost like having manual brakes but not quite.
> Any ideas?  I've had a squishy brake pedal before (bastard cylinder) but not
> this. Hmmm.
>
> Marie

Is the hose running the vacuum assist leaking perhaps?

How's your fluid? Dirty? Have you run the brakes hot and maybe boiled
the fluid anytime recently? (Well that wouldn't cause this, would it?)

Hmmmm, It's not to crazy an idea to look for a physical obstruction,
maybe up under the dash or something.

hth,
TBerk