Re: 2.0 Conversion Advice

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> 4.) Can I do anything to the tranny to make it go faster in on the top end
> (I wanna pin that 140 speedo damnit!)...
>
> hmmm, i think youd have to tear down the whole tranny to do a different 5th
> gear

Naw, you can do a fifth gear conversion without tearing the whole thing
down. It's easier than you might think because the 5th gear models are
just a 43 speed with a 5th tacked on the end. Look at your trans if you
don't believe me. :)

Of course It's easier to do it with the trans out of the car.

TBerk