What a day...

I think I should be committed.

As if having all these Sciroccos here this weekend wasn't
going to be enough, I just had to add to the total - so
this afternoon I brought home a white '87 16v.  But did I
stop there?  Nooooo.  I then picked up lister Stephen
Jacobs' '87 8v!

I *told* you I was nutz.

Both cars are pretty straight and nearly rust-free.  The
16v needs a lot of those "little things" taken care of (not
to mention probably a couple of "bigger things" - anyone
have a power steering rack they want rid of?) but it made
the hour-long trip home alright.  I can't say much for the
8v yet - I trailered it home - but it doesn't appear to
need a lot of work to be on the road.

Anyway, I'm beat.  And there's still soooo much to do
before everyone arrives!

======
Daun Yeagley
5 'rocs, 2 trucks