Re: Tale of Woe: License Plate Covers

Marc Getty wrote:

> Okay, so here is my tale of woe about license plates and license plate covers.
<snip>
> If I can get the thread and the length I'll buy a box of 100 tamper resistant
> screws and give them out to anyone on the list who wants any of my remaining 96
> screws. Only problem is nobody has the drivers for them :-(
>
> -Marc

Try finding a company selling Wiha products.

< http://www.wihatools.com > Whoops, found their online site, (gotta
love google.com)

I have a security torx bit set from them, I got it at Fry's electronics.
(Were you can't come with questions, and be ready to correct the
mistakes of the staff.)

Maybe the Armor Door plates folks will branch out to license plate
frames.  :)

TBerk