[Fwd: Was es los Euro listerz!!!]

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Whats going on with Dougs visit?? Havent heard anything from you guys
> over there.

We were together at the Roadstar: We were Dirk & Tina, Doug & Kathy, Macsek
& Kriszti, speedoracer Robert, Toby, my brother and I. We had good time
despite of very hard winds and rains. Lots of pictures and videos to be seen
soon.

The three couples are still around, they planned to visit Amsterdam, the
Karmann factory in Osnabruck and whatever they improvise. They probably will
be back today or tomorrow. Last time we saw them, Doug was in one piece :)

Alfred