A few pics with new rims

Here's a few pictures of my car with the new Brock B2 rims.  I had
hoped for a deeper dished rear offset (25mm rear vs 35mm front) but
instead of 'sinking' in the center of rim, there's more metal on
the back. Hard to explain unless you know how offsets work. :)
Anyway, there probably isn't another set of these in the USA...

I'm thinking about lowering the car a bit more with coilovers...we'll
see after I get the Seidl bodykit installed.

http://www.netacc.net/~brett/dside02.jpg
http://www.netacc.net/~brett/dside01.jpg
http://www.netacc.net/~brett/pside01.jpg
http://www.netacc.net/~brett/rear01.jpg