VWvortex Junior Member

From:Lombard, iL
Registered: Nov 1999

posted 05-30-2000 10:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for moliver   Click Here to Email moliver     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey guys:
I am looking to get rid of a couple cars to someone other than the salvage yard, someone ran a stop light and damaged my car that I spent 8 months rebuilding, I can e-mail pictures of the damaged car…it is repairable and still drives, it was estimated with 5800 dollars of body damage.

Car one is an 88 Scirocco 16 valve, engine has port and polished head, euro intake cam, bored and stroked to 2.0 liters, arp fasteners for head mains and rods, new valve springs lifters and guides multi angle valve job all the manifolds are gasket matched including the cast iron exhaust manifold there is probably more and I have reciepts. Suspension has Bilstein sports all around with Neuspeed race springs, all poly bushings, new brakes and rotors, new calipers at the rear, front and rear Neuspeed strut bars. Exhaust is brand new Techtonics with a new cat and downpipe. Oh and it has brand new wheels and tires 15”. Engine only has 1000 miles on it, barely broke in.

Car two is an 86 Scirocco that has a descent body and engine but would like to have all the stuff from the crashed 88 on it.

I am just tired of working on the cars but don’t want to let the scrap yards get them.

I live in Chicago so if you are in the area come check it out.

I have around 10 thousand in receipts but would sell both for ?, I am not looking for a lot of money just someone who will take over the project.

Mike
Oliver@autotruck.com

IP: Logged