Re: [OT] What ever happend to Chris Taylor?

Wow.
I was thinking of Chris just last week; I am now inclined to think our
'karmic' connnection was interrupted- a disturbance in the force, if
you will. Such is life.

I was also thinking of this list about 4 (5?) years ago when I first
purchased my Scirocco- I was wanted to contribute, but refrained due
to ignorance.
I remember well the Meze-Taylor differences; I had many private
conversations
with Chris, as he struggled with his passions (obsessions!) at VATech.
He was an amazing negotiator of sorts; his description of how his
Corrrado
came into his possession made me say, "How the hell..."

I now live only two blocks away from where I nearly died on my Yamaha
RZ350
back in 1989- she 'didnt see me either'. I lived- the helmet was split
wide
open. After that, I bought my first VW- an 82 (?) A1 Rabbit L, I think.

Yeah, Chris could be belligerent and mouthy and on and on, but who among
us
hasnt at some point.

Enjoying this list to no end-

+Drive with your lights on!