Scirocco "The Cop magnet"

I'm one lucky MF! I just got back from work and did my
normal swing around HWY-75 onto the recently completed
Pres. George Bush Tollway, probably doing @75MPH after
I merged onto the free for all that always seems to
occur there, I usually wind down to 65MPH as I
progress onto the Tollway.

Well, today I'm coasting along and this black Jetta
gets on my ass, then a black and white Texas Highway
Patrol shows up from thin air and gets on the Jetta's
ass, I think to myself "cool, not me!", that's until
the Cop swings around the Jetta, the Jetta slows down
almost like it was choreographed, the Cop squeezes in
front of the Jetta and turns on the lights for my ass
to pull over.

I pull over and the Cop turns out to be a Female,
which for some reason gave me the impression that I
was definitely screwed. After she did the usual sit in
the car and take their sweet ass time with my
paperwork routine, she walked over with a pen and pad
in hand, lucky for me it was the warning ticket pad.
She claims I was doing over 80MPH, as was the Jetta,
she said she was thinking about pulling both of us
over, I thought oh yeah, the Scirocco looks like the
trouble maker car of the two and hence deserved to get
pulled over right?(Wouldn't be prudent on the George
Bush Tollway to actually have said that, no, not gonna
do it, especially since it was just a warning)

Later...

Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
86' Scirocco 16V(cooling her jets)