Re: washer fluid into coolant!

> > How big of a problem has she created??  :0

Hey, don't sweat her technique, Yo.

I'll tell you what a real problem is. I was rallying through hill and dale a
couple of years ago and popped a leak in a radiator hose. I did have extra
water in the car for emergencies like this so I stopped to fill her up.
Unfortunately this was in the middle of a 25 mile special stage and it began to
run dry again. Hmm...

Coincidentally, both my co-driver and I *really* had to take a major leak. We
were in total pain, dancing in our racing seats 'cause we'd been guzzling water
in the summer heat. So... we stopped again and decided to solve both the car's
and our own personal issues. We took turns, of course but it must have looked
mighty funny to the drivers that passed us. "Hey, look at those two perverts
humpin the Rabbit!" :^)

And now the really fun part: All was well with the cooling system until we got
to about the last two miles where it started all over again. Damn! So, my
co-driver did the ol' turn on the heat and the fan at full blast trick. Ahh,
the water temperature came down nicely. However, a rank stench filled the
cockpit. It was then and there that I remembered my leaky heater core. 8^(

%#@*#!!!
--
Scott F. "Rallying is glamorous" Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!
http://www.usrallyteam.com