Re: washer fluid into coolant!

I don't think it is too much of a problem.  Think of it this way.  Engine
coolant should be mixed with water in the ratio of about 50% water/50%
coolant

What is washer fluid?  it's just water with a small amount of alcohol mixed
in.  Therefore, what she did is not much different than adding a quart of
water to her coolant.  Nothing to worry about.  My dad has done it like 3
times before and never caused any harm.

Casey
84 Roc