Re: What's your Back Up Mobile?

On Sun, 28 May 2000 19:12:08 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

> What does everybody else have as a backup car?

The Scirocco drives in reverse quite well. :)

I only have one car.  If she quits on me (which fortunately has only
happened once), I have to beg/borrow/steal something.  The two closest
cars available through one of these channels are my brother's '85 Saab
900 Turbo and my dad's '86 Nissan 300ZX.

I almost thought about buying a '67 Squareback a couple of months ago; it
was cheap ($400), but still too much for a college student.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21