Re: Cincy

--- Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu> wrote:
> There are 59 names signed for the Cincy meet!!! God damn
> I can't
> wait. Sorry Im getting a bit anxious to hit the road. 59
> cars, we can not
> only do the VW symbol, we can spell out scirocco!

I was doing a little "highly scientific" experimenting on
that vein... (playing cards spread on the floor)  ...we
need 40 Sciroccos to spell out the word "Scirocco" -  a
lofty goal to aim for.  (It *could* be done with 25, but
would be pretty hard to read)  I also figured out about 38
VWs to make a really kick-ass VW symbol.  I figured if
there was enough interest in attempting either of these,
we'd do it late afternoon Saturday.

but I
> hope you all are getting as psyched about this as I am.

Rich, you cannot begin to IMAGINE how psyched I am for

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.