ND roadtrip - the brief recap.

Well, I'm back at work.  Bleck.

I got back from San Jose Saturday morning about 11:30am eastern time.  Drove the last
1900 miles on 2 powernaps (one in TN, and one in NM).  Saw lots of thunderstorms, but
didn't get directly nailed by anything.

The long story of the trip will be put up on the web, with pics, later this week, after I
get 'em devloped and scanned in.

quick stats (numbers are approximate):

5400 miles, 160 gallons of gas, I averaged about 33 mpg for the trip.  Peaked at almost
37 mpg coming down the hill into Texas from New Mexico.

Anyway, back to work for me, I'll put the URL up when it's all ready.

Cheers, and it was !@#$ great to meet the CA folks. :-)

-Pat