Re: midatlantic caravan to Cincy

Well I think Jan from Long island, NY might want to meet up with us as
well
as he is taking the PA turnpike so here is my thought. My House is less
than 20 minutes from the PA turnpike and would serve as a good middle
spot between MD, BEar, DE, and Jan from NY. We could all meet here, you
guys can take a bathroom break and we can all then hit the road bright and
early with a nice little caravan. Im in North Wilmington just off exit 8
of I-95. What do ya think?

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v