Re: Highschool Rides.

Scott Richardson wrote:

> Same here. Most of the kids in my school couldn't even change a fuse on
> the bimmer or saab that their parents bought them. It's pathetic.
>
> Scott Richardson (one of the only vw enthusiasts in his high school)
> '86 8V Scirocco

To all you highschool kids with Roccos and veedubs, hey, consider
yourselves cool to be original anyway. Trends suck and never last long.
Driving a Scirocco may get you laughed at but its really envy these
Honda driving punks feel.  When thier rides are no longer the in thing
or they just plain fell apart because they couldn't maintain them,
you'll still be tooling around in your Rocco. These cars are classics. I
don't care what anyone says. The styling is timeless. A well built Rocco
will turn more heads any day then a mustang or honda. Driving one is a
definite sign of intelligence.

Feenix..."not so sure you should take me serious"
80 1.8