Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: Highschool Rides.

same thing @ my school.  i'm 17 also... and everybody that tries to race me with their civics or cameros can't believe that i kicked their ass's with my 16v rocco.  i can honestly say that the only car in the parking lot that has beaten me was a porche 944.  it was such a sweet car, then the kid sold it far a 96 celica... then i kicked his ass.  he was soo pissed that he got rid of the 944.  i go to a small school where most of the people drive either MAJOR pieces of shit, or pretty clean cars.  the other day this new kid comes up to me and asks me if i want to race.  come to ifnd out that he has a 99 prelude, so i was kinda intimidated witht the whole vtec BS.  well i got him out on some back roads and he barely kept up with me, and then got into town stopped at the lights, and off the line i got rubber in 1st and 2nd and all he got was a 1st gear chirp.  we got back to the school and he was like "holy good shit!  what does that have under the hood??"  and he was very dissapointed to find out that it was only a 1.8l 16v motor.  but the next day i come out after school to find my hood all scratched to shit!  then come to find out it was this kids (prelude owner's) best friend that did it.  i wonder if this is a coinsedence?

corey