Re: MKI interior rear brake lines

>As a Mk1 history buff, I'm curious as to what model
>years this recall affected? Anyone?

All MKI's I beleive. The problem is that the dealer says that they will no
longer cover this due to the fact that they update theeir computers after 20
years and then they try to tell you they wont do it. I bet if you bitch loud
and hard enough that they will do it. I had a buddy with a '79 and he just
screamed and yelled until they did it.

FWIW this recall also covers Rabbits '75-'78.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA