HTML, was: Re: Small oil leak

thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> Is there any way that you could stop posting in HTML?

Hey, I second that.. there are still a ton of people posting in HTML, and
it's really a nuisance.  I suspect that most of you are using Outlook or
Outlook express, which does this by default - yet another bad choice by
Microsoft.  Any of you guys using either of the Outlook twins - HTML turned
on or not - would be well-advised to ditch the thing, it's a GAPING security
hole that continues to get exploited with stuff like Melissa, ILOVEYOU, and
now yesterday yet another email-borne worm disguised as a resume, that once
again SPECIFICALLY targets Outlook.

If you're already using Netscape, take a hard look at their email client,
it's excellent, or at freeware package Pegasus Mail, which is also great.

/rant off

Scirocco content:

I think I'll go drive mine now!

--