MFA Cluster Install/ Parts FS

Ok, I picked up a couple of what I think are MFA type clusters today at the
ol' junkyard.  (Out of an 87 GLI)  Look like normal clusters except the
clock seems to have other functions as listed around the outside of it
(miles, mpg, temp., etc.)  I know some of you have put this in a roc.  I
would like to try, so how about some intructions on how to go about it.  Do
things just plug in normally, do I need special parts/senders, etc, or is
this pretyy much impossible?  Any help would be appreciated.

Along these lines, as I said I picked up 2, so the other is for sale.  Any
offers????  Also picked up a single wiper set up out of an 82, anyone??

Brad