Re: Fw: Rear spoiler....Finished!

Kareem-

You are so right, it's not even funny. In high school, I gave my friend lots of rides home and dented up my pax door by closing it with his knee. And always put one of his legs up when in the car so that he ended up getting mud on my center console. Arrghhh...

Nice idea...Think it'll hold up (not crack)..Guess you'll be
gingerly closing your hatch from now on ;-) ...Dontcha all hate
it when a friend uses your hatch and you don't get the chance
to stop them from just slamming it down...Let's see they also
like slamming doors, slamming the front seats down after getting
out of the back, yanking open my front wing windows on the Mk1
(so that my botch glue job comes undone) and the list just goes on and
on..Can't you tell none of my friends are into dubs??
Kareem
'81 S
'88 16v