Re: Need Help With Stereo Wiring!!

Scott Richardson wrote:

> I finally got a stereo to put into the roc I just bought but I've run
> into a problem already. The P.O. didn't label any of the wires. I looked
> at the wires for the front speakers and they were blue and blue with a
> white stripe. But in the console I could only find one of the white
> striped ones. The other 3 weren't there. The only wires that I can
> identify are the rear speaker wires. Any help with this would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Scott Richardson
> '86 8V Scirocco
>Dude, love yourself, love your car. Run all new wires. Why?

- Better quality wires.
- You _know_ what is going on in there, no more wondering.
- It's fun.
- uh, well. I'm out of ideas, cause it's late and the mocha is wearing
off.

I'm not sure your Bentley has color coded wires for the speakers or not.
Remember that you can pull one or both of the front speakers out enough
to ID the wires and this might help find what your looking for. And
since your in there you can just run some new (larger) ones. :)

TBerk