Cincy Scirocco meet - ONE WEEK!!! (Please read!)

I'm resending this to the list as I haven't seen it show up
yet...   sorry if you get duplicates!

Daun

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://invites.yahoo.com/

Hey guys and gals,

Just a few miscellaneous notes about the upcoming gathering
of Scirocco nuts that is coming up in ONE MEASLY LITTLE
WEEK!!!!  (No, I'm not excited at all. hehe ;) )

Anyway, a couple of notes:

1.  For the folks staying here at the house (you should
know who you are at this point) please bring your own
sleeping bag / pillow / towels etc as I obviously don't
have enough to go around.

2.  There are two INDOOR cats - please make sure they stay
inside even though they will no doubt beg to get out.

3.  HAVE FUN.  The whole point of the weekend is to have
the "pre-show parking lot party" for the entire weekend.
(Granted, there is a small show on Sunday...)

The directions to get here are listed on scirocco.org.  If
you wind up having a problem once you're on the road, give
me a call.  Home number is (937) 382-8262, cell is (513)
257-4131.

And don't forget to follow the link on scirocco.org to see
if someone near you is going too - caravaning makes the
trip more fun!

SEE YOU ALL IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.