Re: 2.0L help

A guaranteed source is 800.VW.PARTS. I bought my Rabbit's Audi 2.0l 8v motor
from them ($350?). It showed up by truck freight absolutely clean and with no
surprises. Our resident keyboard killer, Jonas Miller, may also have one lying
around for you. Jonas, where ya at, bruh?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!