Re: Cincy is close........headcount

At 12:43 PM 5/26/2000 , Michael Leach wrote:

> > Well Cincy is only a week away and I think it is
> > time
> > to get a real headcount on who is coming......I know
> > 60 people have signed up on the website....but we
> > all
> > know things come up so....lets see who still plans
> > on
> > attending

Hey All,
         As some of you may know, my car will be there, but I won't.  That
is, until Saturday at about 4pm when I return from Germany.  Yeah, work
called and I had to answer, but at least I'll be back on Saturday and won't
miss the whole thing.

         I'll be posting another message about your "Homework Assignment"
to complete while I'm gone, but I *will* see you all there -- and I hope at
least some of you will be staying until Monday so I actually get to have
SOME fun. :)

See y'all there!
Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v