Fw: Rear spoiler....Finished!

We just finished this idea on my spoiler.  (an extra from the boneyard)
Nothing difficult about it,  but it was a bit time consuming.  Basically we
laid fiberglass resin over the foam.  (or whatever that thing is made of)
Mind you,...you must mix it with a lot of hardener and do small areas at a
time.  If not then the catalyst in the resin will attack the foam.  Then
naturally lots of wet sanding and more resin.  I finished the primer and
Hopefully will have the $ for the sealer and paint next week.  It looks good
though.
HTH,
chris