Re: Whew, made it

> > Just a quick note (trying to wade through 350 emails!), to say I made it
> > back!  Total round trip mileage looks to be around 2500 miles! WHEW!
> >

> Yeah BoyEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hehehehe, managed an average of 55.8 MPG too....TDI power baby...damn I
need to put one of these in a rocco. (got that mileage doing 85-90 mph the
whole time too)

> Man, that's a bunch o drivin.

Hell ya it was!  18 hours each way!  Next year it'll be in a rocco though!

> Thank you buddy.

:-)  Thanks for all your hard work, sorry it didn't turn out!  We love you
man!

> TBerk
> You can call me crashbox.

Heh, you should see the my 80 rocco...look here:

http://mantis.privatei.com/~soltwede/80/

No longer the bannana-mobile!

You can call me band-aid.

:-)