Re: Update...

Ben,

I hope all goes well at the CT and MRI and you will certainly be in my
prayers.  Sorry to hear about all of this.  I know this can really put a
crimp in things.  I know if anything would happen to me right now it would
be really hard on my family (sole supporting a wife and three wonderful
kids), even for a few days of testing!  Anyway, hope everything turns out
well for you and you heal quickly.  Keep us all updated to we can change our
prayers to fit your needs!

Dave
Matthew 6:25-34  Don't Worry!