Re: TECHTONICS?

In a message dated 05/23/2000 6:37:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gnz12345@oh.verio.com writes:

<< ello, new to the VW crew still so lets see, um what is everyones opinion
on parts from techtonics, just got there parts magazine and theres alot of
good stuff i wanna put in to my 16V scirocco, thanks alot. >>

As others have said, TT is very trustworthy and their tuning knowledge is
excellent, although dated.  I wouldn't buy OEM stuff from them because it can
be had much cheaper elswhere.  I'm sure that' how they can fund some of their
R&D.  As far as I can figure, they have done very little with vw tuning since
A2s.  At least from their most recent catalog and website.  They seem to be
late in the recent wave of VW tunign popularity ($$$).

Greg F