Re: TECHTONICS?

gnz12345@oh.verio.com wrote:

> Hello, new to the VW crew still so lets see, um what is everyones
> opinion on parts from techtonics, just got there parts magazine and
> theres alot of good stuff i wanna put in to my 16V scirocco, thanks
> alot.

The original Techtonics guys are gods amongst men. Anything that Darrell
Vittone or Colin Gyenes says is truth and their catalog is a good
primer. Any part that they'll sell you works for the reasons that they
state. I do believe that they are a touch conservative sometimes but I
can't recall ever getting erroneous information from them. Do spend some
time reading their catalog (which has hardly changed in ten years) and
compare their tuning philosophies to the likes of Autotech.

Then when you're done go and from them directly or through the
Potterman/ Mark at Adirondack...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut