From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 11:00 AM
To: Patrick Young; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Happy just be here sir

Aarrgg!

That's a horrible story. I kept asking at the show where you were, and no
one knew. I wasn't hanging with everyone on Saturday night so I never had
the chance to meet you. Sorry. You're still the man for making that long
trip out alone.

How did no other Scirocco owners not notice your car in the lot with two
slashed tires?

-- Craig Williams
California License # 0B76952
JSW Insurance Associates