yet another ND recount (short)

This was a blast. Got to see a lot more clean and well done MK1
and 2's and watched the whole group come together not only to
participate but to rally behind a list member and get him a deserved
award (TBerk).  Hopefully in the coming years, it'll turn into either a
long 1 day or short 2 day event with an autox or something to that
effect. Either way, I need to bring sun screen (ouch!)
Next year I'll try to get the So Cal guys some better directions to
meet up with me ;)
It was great meeting other list members like Ken W, Jim J, Daun,
Andy, Chis D, and the Potters ( who vouched for me at that
restaurant we went to and left, had to be 21 to get in or have an
"adult" vouch for you.)
Hopefully I'll have actually done something to my car by the next
show and get rid of this weezer 1.7. But I picked up some good
parts and got plenty of ideas of things to do to my car. Hope to see
more list members there in the future and further our already
dominate Scirocco presence.
                   Kris Rayner
                  1989 GTI 16V
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/