Springs moving in their perches

Hi all,
Anybody ever have that annoying "boing-g-g-g" noise come from a front spring
that turns when you turn the steering wheel?  I've found that my neuspeed
"lowering" spring is making lots of noise in parking situations.  Honestly,
it looks like the spring has slightly come unwound and isn't tight enough
against the perch.  Should the perch (am i spelling that right?) spin with
the spring?   Any suggestions to shut it up?  TIA

\X/ Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED. Contact me with anything. Thanks!!!
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW
tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87