Re: New menber alert!!!

<snip>
>Welcome to the list Justin.
>
>Gonna head out to Cincinnati?  :-)  Wonder if Jason Arms
>would caravan with ya...
>

>=====
>Daun Yeagley

Supprisingly this kid is my sisters boy friend, My sis is always beating the
crap out of me cause Justin always wants to talk VW insetad of hang with
her! :) i would gladly bring him wiht me, but he is in high school and will
be having finals or something so he won't be able to attend. (sorry
justin):(  I'm workin on gettin him in a rocco by next year, and maybee you
will see him there!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :(
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html