Re: tool info wanted

Most auto parts stores carry them, that's odd that yours don't. It's
called a triple-square or, like you said, 12 point. The regular hex will
not work very well and you'll run the risk of stripping out the heads. You
should definitely have that tool if you own a VW : ) I got mine at
Sanel's.
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi