Re: electric rocco

Dave,

Hellz yeah i know about this car. I helped build it!  The solar car club at
my school started last year.  We had the 8v rocco as a donor car.  It was
rusted to shit, and ran really bad so it was a good car to "ruin" by making
it electric/solar.  You probably saw it on its way to the tour de soul.  If
you want to see pics of it, also an avi, go to the links page on my web
sight and check it out!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html.html