ND Show Sat Night Dinner Directions

Folks,

Here is the info-

Place: Banzai Garlic.
Location: Central & Park, Alameda, Ca.
Time: 9 pm, Sat the 20th, 2000

Why here?:
I know the owner, we are taking over the joint, the food is fantastic,
it's a cool neighborhood.

Directions;

>From the South-

- Get on 880 North to High st. Exit.
- Go Left at the light onto High st., & under the freeway, towards the
Bay.
- Cross the small High st. Bridge, you are now on the island of Alameda.
- Continue straight until Central, & Turn Right.
- Continue on Central until & across Park, Look for big Alameda theater
marquee on the Right.

Restaurant phone number: 510 864-7222

Be there or be like unto a flat tire.

So far we have confirmed RSVPs from:

Randy
Andy
Kris R.
Mark H.
Jonas K.
Shannon
David G.
Eric + 1
Riley + 1
Ian O.
Nate the 8
Myself
(Al if I can pry him loose)
and it's hard to count how many Kevin, Shawn, and Doug are caravaning up
from the southern regions with. Looks like another 1/2 doz. min.

Not yet counted in are the non-S-List based A1 Scirocco club members who
are getting a copy of this email.

I'm sure I'm missing noting some folks, respond directly if you are not
yet counted.

TBerk